The best bainscape pking clan. ;]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best bainscape pking clan. ;]

This Clan is Owned by dark angel and leah-jayne<3'xo, This is for the best pking clan in bainscape EPIK

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You stuffed up clan announcements o.O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

You stuffed up clan announcements o.O Empty
PostSubject: You stuffed up clan announcements o.O   You stuffed up clan announcements o.O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 am

I could be wrong ... but you made it so that regulars can't view the board ... not that we can't post in it ...
Back to top Go down
Leah-Jayne<3'xo
Clan Owner.
Clan Owner.
Leah-Jayne<3'xo

PostSubject: Re: You stuffed up clan announcements o.O   You stuffed up clan announcements o.O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 am

I don't change anything to do with the forum, Keagan (dark angel) Usually does, but his acc for this clan forum has been hacked or something, So Just waiting until he finds out his password again and any faults should be sorted,
Back to top Go down
corrupt k0

corrupt k0

PostSubject: Re: You stuffed up clan announcements o.O   You stuffed up clan announcements o.O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 am

Ya Keagan told me that he made it so that only staff can view it atm. I dont know why though.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: You stuffed up clan announcements o.O   You stuffed up clan announcements o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 am

Maybe it's meant to be his version of a staffzone ...
Back to top Go down
corrupt k0

corrupt k0

PostSubject: Re: You stuffed up clan announcements o.O   You stuffed up clan announcements o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:34 am

Idk lol. That's what he told me and he said he would change it but I guess he hasn't got around to doing it.
Back to top Go down
Leah-Jayne<3'xo
Clan Owner.
Clan Owner.
Leah-Jayne<3'xo

PostSubject: Re: You stuffed up clan announcements o.O   You stuffed up clan announcements o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 pm

He hasn't been on cause he forgot his password !! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You stuffed up clan announcements o.O   You stuffed up clan announcements o.O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You stuffed up clan announcements o.O
Page 1 of 1